- UPDATE! Deadline for abstracts is prolonged till 11th of March 2012
- 26th of February 2012 - registration of participants (after registration you will get the proforma invoice through e-mail)
- 2nd of April 2012 – announcement of acceptance of papers proposals
- 25th of March 2012 – Deadline for PhD student bursary application: send an e-mail to email@example.com
- 15th of April 2012 – announcement of student’s bursary award
- UPDATE! 30th of April – deadline for payment of conference fee
- 15th of June 2012 – deadline for final papers
IMPORTANT: Deadline for payment of conference fees is 31st of May! After that date submissions will not be possible.
Participants are kindly invited to send photographs on the topic “Intergenerational solidarity, intergenerational education and learning of older adults".
Photographs should be sent till 15th of June 2012 to Marko Radovan.
In the mean time you can check some YouTube videos on intergenerational learning.