Final paper guidelines
The accepted and presented papers at the conference will be published in e-book format, but selected papers will be published (after modification) also in the thematic issue of Journal of Contemporary Educational Studies (after the correspondence with the author).
We kindly ask you to submit your papers no later than 15th of June 2012, using the following instructions:
- First name and last name, institution, city, country (font 12, bold, left alignment)
- Title of the paper – font 14, bold, center
- Font – Times New Roman, 12
- Space – single
- Abstract of the paper – maximum 250 words
- Key words – no more than 5
- Subheadings and headings – two levels (first level – bold; second level – bold italic)
- For emphasizing and highlighting in the text please use italic, do not use underlining or other forms of highlighting. Pictures, tables and graphs should be marked by the appropriate number (Arabic) and the title – bold which clearly explains them and submit them in a format suitable for printing.
- Full text – maximum 3500 words justified
- Citation and literature – References to literature should be cited in the text, in brackets, and footnotes should be used only when necessary, e.g. for comments and additional text. When citing the sources (printed and electronic) and in the bibliography please use only APA style (APA Citation Style - American Psychological Association).
- Literature – is cited at the end of the text in alphabetical order, and only the literature directly referenced in the text or the source of the reference.The authors themselves are responsible for the quality of translation oftheir papers into English.
- The file name with your paper should be yourlastname.doc
- The paper should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org